About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links

Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads > Sound Installers and Manufacturers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 11:21 AM

http://aes.harmony-central.com/127AES

I thought i would put this link up for everyone to see some new & exciting technology that was introduced at the AES show.

It is a 4 part video aprox 6 min each, 1 on each day of AES. They interview a few of random people on what they thought was nice and exciting to them, and the 3rd & 4th day video of AES, the editors explaining with some detail of new gear and new software programs to use in the studio and the benefits of them.

Here is a video link to the video.

http://aes.harmony-central.com/127AES Enjoy

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 10-14-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
I thought i would put this link up for everyone to see some new & exciting technology that was introduced at the AES show.

It is a 4 part video aprox 6 min each, 1 on each day of AES. They interview a few of random people on what they thought was nice and exciting to them, and the 3rd & 4th day video of AES, the editors explaining with some detail of new gear and new software programs to use in the studio and the benefits of them.

Here is a video link to the video.

http://aes.harmony-central.com/127AES Enjoy

Looks like a blast to be there... Check the Day 3 Highlights video clip from 1:45 in, they show and mention the Thrive Audio amplifiers and "pro level dj stuff"... well done to make the highlights reel like that, I can only imagine there is endless amounts of new gear there!
Old 10-17-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepending
I can only imagine there is endless amounts of new gear there!

Not really, and especially this year!

Peece,
T. Tauri
Old 10-17-2009, 09:54 PM

True it wasent

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Tauri
Not really, and especially this year!

Peece,
T. Tauri

as large as in the past, but it was all high quality products at this show.
ill take a medium sized show with a majority of hifi products like this anytime over a large show with mid to low fi dominated products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepending
Looks like a blast to be there... Check the Day 3 Highlights video clip from 1:45 in, they show and mention the Thrive Audio amplifiers and "pro level dj stuff"... well done to make the highlights reel like that, I can only imagine there is endless amounts of new gear there!

Thanks, It was great and a honor to make the high light reel as well with such great products spoken about and not mentioned on the coverage,as we did not expect this.

http://aes.harmony-central.com is viewed by thousands & thousands of people, as its a huge followed magazine for products.

This show and site has gotten us great exposure and interest in the line from consumers so far, We have been getting alot of emails for our products that want to purchase from us, and it should bring dealer interest that we havent had a chance to hit yet. Thanks for your nice post

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 10-17-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
as large as in the past, but it was all high quality products at this show.
ill take a medium sized show with a majority of hifi products like this anytime over a large show with mid to low fi dominated products.

Specifically, I meant there wasn't as much *new* stuff. Different than the last time I went where everyone had some new API lunchbox module....

Peece,
T. Tauri
Old 10-22-2009, 01:08 PM

Well there

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Tauri
Specifically, I meant there wasn't as much *new* stuff. Different than the last time I went where everyone had some new API lunchbox module....

Peece,
T. Tauri

was quite a few things, The Everest by Summit, new Ocean way HIFI speakers, Adams all new monitors which were steller, Focals new sub. so there were new products and software programs as explained in the video. was it huge no, but look at the economy which is why, were you at the show
Old 10-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
was quite a few things, The Everest by Summit, new Ocean way HIFI speakers, Adams all new monitors which were steller, Focals new sub. so there were new products and software programs as explained in the video. was it huge no, but look at the economy which is why, were you at the show

Yeah, I did a walk through the show (got to say hello to Rupert Neve--cool!).... Anyway, there was some cool stuff, no doubt, but it sounded to me like deepending was envisioning something much larger and grander.

Peece,
T. Tauri
Old 10-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Monkey Mouse

When I went Sunday, it was dead - didn't even see Craig Anderton (the guy in the video) or any big name engineers walking around the floor. It was also smaller this year - they partitioned off a section of the main floor that wasn't being used - in 2007 it was almost end to end.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:11 AM

Apparently the Tokyo Motor Show this year only had 3 foreign manufacturers attend this year. Seems the economy is hitting everyone hard, everywhere.