Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > General Music Topics

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2005, 07:32 PM

Thumbs down fabric london drink spiking story warning

a little story to tell you.i was invited to a nite at fabric my name was on guest list arived around 12 midnight and head straight to the vip area and didnt go else where in the club.i got talking to a friend lady who suggested i buy her a drink so me being my polite generous self agreed so i bought her a drink and we seated down to have a talk so we talked then i said excuse me one moment while i use the toilet.so of i went and returned to where i was seated and got talking after a few sips i felt drowsy then i was completley knocked unconsious ?.
my drink had been spiked with some sort of drug maybe gbh i dont know.then before i know it iam come around to wake in the security control room to the voice of one of the security gaurds shaking and knocking my head asking me for my pin number to my credit cards iam semi concious half awake.so i reply with some a spoof number to get them to stop.then before i know it its 6.30 go home time so they shake me wake me up and them throw me out the club.so i hail down a taxi cab to take me home still half out of my head.so i arrive where i live and put my hands in my pockets to pay the fair and suprise suprise i have no money no credit or bank cards and also no mobile phone ???.so now its 7.00 in the morning so i have to wake a neighbour at 7 in the morning to borrow the money to pay the taxi fare?.so i enter my house have a shower to sober up and call my bank to have the cards stopped?.i ask if anything is spent on the cards and iam told nothing at all but 5 attempts where made to attempt to withdraw 200 with 4 different cards at a unknown cash point in farrigdon ie in the club?.
my advice steer clear or watch your drink its rife in there...
happy new year