Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2005, 11:32 AM

StudioGhost Music Systems

Hey Everyone,
I don't post much on this board but I read it almost daily...you guys are great!! I love all the opinions and info, there is no other place like it!!

I just launched a website for my business building quiet audio computers and would like you all to check it out! We are located in Valencia, Spain since that is where I've chosen to make my home for the moment (it's nice and sunny here but I try to offer the best deals possible on shipping around the world. We offer systems of all shapes and sizes and every job is custom so if you want to build something new and interesting let us know because that is what we love! We tend to just charge a builder's fee per system and then let you take advantage of the wholesale prices we can get which hopefully keeps us competitive and doesn't get us locked into just using the same products again and again because they have the best markup. Anyway we try to offer something a notch above the rest because we build our systems one at a time and will really try our hand at just about anything, (even custom metalwork if your needs require it!).

So I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to check out our site which we tried to keep as simple and straightforward as possible, and if you like what you see please keep us in mind when you get in the mood to build a new computer system!

Thank you all so much and I look forward to your feedback!

Warmest regards,

Jeremy Hayward
StudioGhost Music Systems