About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links

Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads > Sound Installers and Manufacturers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2015, 05:44 PM

NYC Top Club system goes Rental & Converted to 6 Ground Stacks

NYC TOP Club system goes Rental & Converted to 6 Ground Stacks

Details,

From the Desk of President & CEO
Craig “Shorty” Bernabeu
SBS Slammer, SBS Designs & CMB Productions Inc.
http://www.sbsSLAMMER.com/
Sbsdesigns2011@gmail.com jeromefarley@sbsslammer.com

SBS Slammer Has Reacquired Time Out NYC 2011 Best Sound System NYC

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE****

As of September 30, 2015, SBS Slammer, SBS Designs and its parent company CMB Productions, Inc. have taken possession of the SBS Slammer Series I Constant Directivity Sound system from SystemNY.

The 2011 award-winning best sound system in Time Out NYC from SystemNY Dance Club in Long Island City is being converted and upgraded into a High End Ground stack system offering six stacks to be the first of its kind in NYC..

The already globally known SBS Slammer from SystemNY had the likes of Grammy award winners Louie Vega and David Morales perform on it, besides artists Anane Vega, South Africa’s Black Coffee, Jellybean Benitez, Tom Stephan, Junior Vasquez, Jonathan Peters, Danny Tenaglia, John Digweed, Oscar G, Ron Trent, Ian Friday, Jihad Muhammad and many more.

Details of the SBS Rental Slammer:

Four of the corner stacks will offer two SBS Slammer subs coupled to be quad 18 inch loaded sub horns from SystemNY. 4 of the Series I CD SBS Slammer tops From SystemNY will be used with 4 Series I Mid-bass enclosures, and four horn loaded bullet tweeter arrays for super highs.

The two center Stacks will offer 2 SBH 218-BL AKA Levan Sub-Bass Horns with 2 of the Series I CD SBS Slammer tops From SystemNY will be used with 2 Series I Mid-bass enclosures, and four horn loaded bullet tweeter arrays for super highs.

Total drivers, 20 18 in Horn loaded sub-bass drivers, 12 15 in Mid-bass Drivers, 6 Mid-High drivers & 24 super tweeters for the ultimate top end

All the components mounted in this Slammer will be advanced over what was once processing the original SBS Slammer installed at SystemNY.

For there, will be the exclusive SBS Slammer S3x, SBS Designs Iso-Q2 Advanced Isolator & Focusing Equalizer, and the SP-1 High Fidelity Valve Expander.Bad Neighbor Processing, High-end SBS Modded Analog Crossovers will control the full-range of sound with SBS Modified high-end 30-band per channel equalization.

The Slammer is powered by SBS Designs Class AB
Amplification.

The Slammer is a completely analog system of the highest quality available in the world. It is available initially as a long- or short-term leases for nightclubs, events, open air events or DJs in the NYC tri-state area or beyond.

Www.sbsSLAMMER.com
Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/20b0qv6o

Last edited by SBS Designs : 10-09-2015 at 05:47 PM.