What is the Rane SL 4?
The Rane SL 4 for Serato Scratch Live is the ultimate high-end solution for professional DJs.
The SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface to offer two USB ports, superior sound with 96kHz sample rate and 24-bit digital audio processing and galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
Teamed with low latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers, the SL 4 can also be used as a high-grade studio production tool.
All of this in one powerful package, masterfully crafted by Rane.
Feature and performance enhancements include:
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.