About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links

Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads > Sound Installers and Manufacturers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 12:30 PM

2011 Sbs Launches The Slammer Brand And Product Line

The SBS Slammer series , is a high output, hifi Analog sound system custom designed from the ground up for each individual space, with no two Slammers exactly alike. Each Slammer will be coined after the location and territory it is installed.

NYC had 2 recent SBS Slammer sound systems designed hand built and Installed named after the location,

The LIC Slammer @ System Dance club in Long ISl City NY, opened in April of 2011.

Another all new SBS Slammer is currently being built for a Historic Theatre Space in Manhattan, named The NYC Slammer.

Recent comments & Quotes on The LIC Slammer:

DJ Jellybean Benitez Tweets 1 of MANY times,

HEYJELLYBEAN Jellybean Benitez
@SYSTEM_NY - Home of the SBS SLAMMER by Shorty - By Far the best sound system in North America

DJ David Morales 3 Time Grammy Award Winner and world Reknowned Remixer Tweets 1 of MANY times on the Slammer,

DJDavidMorales David Morales
Checked out the SBS SLAMMER @ SYSTEM yesterday. Wicked Analogue system. Shit ROCKS!Paradise Garage

Paradise Garage Dj Joey LLanos on his Facebook Page

Joey Llanos
Just heard Shorty's "SYSYTEM" Tight, articulate, a room to be reckoned with in New York City. Congrats Shorty SBS
[/b][/b]

Get up on what the Pros & Legends are raving about, The SBS Slammer & Get Slammed!

SystemNy is now open for private demoes to Hear The LIC Slammer, or can be auditioned any night the space is open, contact me to arrange all demoes.Potential clients that want to build a new space, upgrade there sonic experience, add a new sound system to upgrade their space with the Slammer, Please contact SBS here on Facebook, or Shorty@systemsbyshorty.com & or soundmanshorty@hotmail.com

Stay Tuned for Future SBS Slammers & Info in new Territories Globally coming soon..

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?sav...50186786357860

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 05-14-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:17 PM

Are you going to update your website Shorty?
Not everyone uses facebook (shocker!)
Old 06-27-2011, 09:57 PM

Yes im doing a new

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenk
Are you going to update your website Shorty?
Not everyone uses facebook (shocker!)

site for SBS and Annabella Audio Hifi site as well, for now its facebook only for updates.

I did and interview today on the SBS Slammer at System which Timeout New York rated it Top sound system in NYC, was quite a surprise since System s open less then 12 weeks and it was rated in nyc top systems, so word of mouth is huge on the SBS Slammer (tm)

so i will post that interview from this online magazine here as well so some that are not on Fbook can read up on stuff.

Here is feedback on the Slammer from industry veterans. SInce you are not on Fbook which everyone can read this link..

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...50224538522860

I auditioned the Slammer today for Ray PINKY Valazquez, NYC Veteran DJ, and here is what he posted on his Facebook Page ,

A FANTASTIC SYSTEM PUT TOGETHER BY YOU AT "SYSTEM" IN LONG ISLAND CITY. YOUR SOUND SYSTEMS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS RIGHT NOW.I HAVE NOT HEARD A SYSTEM LIKE THAT SINCE RICHARD LONG WAS TEARING IT UP IN THE 70S.YOU ARE ALSO A SPECIALLY GIFTED PERSON

Ray has been playing all the major clubs from the 70s thru the 80s in NYC, MUCH respect to Ray for his amazing thoughts on the Slammer, its nice to know guys are thinking this highly of the SBS Slammer

Past Compliments, from some of industry Greats:

JB posts on his facebook page..

John Benitez
There's no place like home, New York's global soul/soulful/deep house scene is alive & well.

I want to thank all the dancers, house heads & Ain't Nuthin But A House Party members that came out last night 2 System Danceclub for a evening of pure magic.

Sbs Shorty 's SBS SLAMMER, by far the best sound system in North America. Stay tuned: 4 my new weekly residen

Dj David Morales
Disco nap is done. Getting ready for my night out w a HOT babe.........her name is SYSTEM.

Had a great time @ SYSTEM. Thanks to all my friends and family that came out. The last hour is always the best! Shorty thank u for my new toy. You're def a cut above the rest. Your dedication is unmatched. Kudos.

Dj David Morales, Went by SYSTEM and played around w the SBS SLAMMER. Played some of my fav sounding records and all I can say is that Shorty did a great job. She's sooo smooth and warm. I look forward to working her w ppl in the room. Congratulations Shorty. Job well done.

David Compliments again on 7 Apr Twitter, DJDavidMorales David Morales,
Checked out the SBS SLAMMER @ SYSTEM yesterday. Wicked Analogue system. Shit ROCKS!

Joey Llanos - Paradise Garage DJ
Just heard Shorty's "SYSTEM" Tight, articulate, a room to be reckoned with in New York City. Congrats Shorty SBS

Jihad comments on the SBS Slammer (tm)

Jihad Muhammad posted to Sbs Shorty
Dude .... Your the best. That system is a beast. It's the best I've heard hands down in a long time. Thank you for last night.

Shorty... U put your foot in that system....By far the best I've heard so far in a long time. Next up Bang The Drum this Saturday w/ Dean and the Boatride on the 25th. Hope y'all got your tickets.

Kamala Jefferson

Most impressed by the sound at Jellybeans party with Jihad.

Warm on all levels. Only other venue I've heard the music sound so great is at Mancuso's party. So that is definitely a compliment!

Thats an amazing Compliment knowing David uses Khorns,

Tom Stephan - Super Chumbo

Queens Pride party Feat:
thanks to Michael Hades Yusef Xtravaganza Roze Black King Ralphy Sbs Shorty and everyone who came out to System last night!! what a great party- what a great SYSTEM!! I'm jealous!

Just wanted to share more compliments with you

Thanks for your interest Stephen hope your well

Get up on what the Pros & Legends are raving about, The SBS Slammer & Get Slammed!

SystemNy is now open for private demoes to Hear The LIC Slammer, or can be auditioned any night the space is open, contact me to arrange all demoes.Potential clients that want to build a new space, upgrade there sonic experience, add a new sound system to upgrade their space with the Slammer, Please contact SBS here on Facebook, or Shorty@systemsbyshorty.com & or soundmanshorty@hotmail.com

Stay Tuned for Future SBS Slammers & Info in new Territories Globally coming soon..

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?sav...50186786357860

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 06-28-2011 at 09:39 AM.