About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links

Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads > Sound Installers and Manufacturers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 07:43 PM

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator Now Availible

Mr. Steve Martinez pick up his boys new toys for the holidays,
THE GSA-ISO3001
Isolator

It was a pleasure meeting the Martinez family. These guys are so respectful and so down to earth. Steve & Cris Martinez are amizing and talented, & two of the greatest guys I have ever met. Thank you and again it was an honer meeting you. I welcome you to my home anytime & keep up the great work.

Happy Holidays
Mario G.[/quote]

Last edited by djmariog : 11-06-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:07 PM

I've heard the Martinez Brothers play a couple of times and they are amazing. There knowledge of music is amazingly widespread. One minute you could be pumping your fist to a fresh banging house track and the next, your singing along to disco classics. Extremely creative and a joy to watch behind decks.

Mario, any thought of doing a GSA-ISO4001, that being a 4 way unit?
Old 11-27-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2house
I've heard the Martinez Brothers play a couple of times and they are amazing. There knowledge of music is amazingly widespread. One minute you could be pumping your fist to a fresh banging house track and the next, your singing along to disco classics. Extremely creative and a joy to watch behind decks.

Mario, any thought of doing a GSA-ISO4001, that being a 4 way unit?

Not any time soon.

The next project is to go back to the GSA-Q5001 5 BAND EQ. We put that on hold for some time now. We had to focus on the ISO3001. Gary has been very busy with a huge install in Costa Rica I will post some pics soon.
Here is the Q5001

Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-28-2008, 06:01 AM

I Got a Chance to go play with the GSA-ISO3001 Last week. Awesome, A+ Mario and Gary really put there time into designing a Great unit! The Sound and Function is Smooth and Proper! Tonight They had a unit at the Baseline Party in NYC. The club has 100 TAD drivers in it! Boy was Hex Hector and David Morales Workin the system with the GSA-ISO3001!!! I cant wait for Santa to bring me my unit!!!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmariog
Mr. Steve Martinez pick up his boys new toys for the holidays,
THE GSA-ISO3001

It was a pleasure meeting the Martinez family. These guys are so respectful and so down to earth. Steve & Cris Martinez are amizing and talented, & two of the greatest guys I have ever met. Thank you and again it was an honer meeting you. I welcome you to my home anytime & keep up the great work.

Happy Holidays
Mario G.
[/quote]

Hey Mario the unit looks great, any plans for an efx unit ?
Old 11-29-2008, 05:54 AM

The GSA ISO3001 ISOLATOR was used @ the BASSLINE party on Thousday @ Santos Party House. Gary had called John Davis and asked if they would use it & he said sure, another great guy and only a few blocks from me. I will post full comments from HEX HECTOR & DAVID MORALAS & pictures soon.

Big thanks to John David , Hex Hector , David Moralas.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:22 AM

The GSA ISO3001 being used @ Santos Party House, with dj's Hex Hector & David Morales. More pics to come

Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 AM

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator

Hello,

I am getting many emails just to answer a few questions i will post here also.

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator

I would like to clear a few things up. The unit will be ready in December. Gary & I had decided to do a first run of 50 pcs. We have 5 units which are prototypes and are all the same. I am not going to say that this unit is better than others what I will say is you are welcome to come by my place & demo it for yourself. We are pleased with this unit and 36 units are sold as of now. What I will offer you is that if you are not happy with your purchase I will refund your payment less shipping costs. The unit is made here in the USA with all carbon film resistors. I am getting many emails regarding the price. We will be selling the units for $895.00

Put your order in as the first run will go quick. I am certain you will be pleased with it.

Here are 2 emails I did get recently....
.................................................. ...........................................
Mario,

Expediting the 50 sets of metal. Plan to get all of this completed in December (prior to the 19th).

.................................................. .............................................
The Unit is perfect on my analyzer.

Here are my findings.

Low 16 Hz – 250 Hz that’s right 16 Hz there is no 20 or 30 Hz filter in the circuit - 7.7 DB of Gain with low pot fully clockwise
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mid 250 Hz – 4k
7.5 DB of Gain with mid pot fully clockwise
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
High 4k – 20k
7.5 DB of Gain with high pot fully clockwise
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I jumped the effects loop same in or out no change
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I feel the gain should be noted as 7.5 db per freq band

This should make you happy.
Gary Stewart

Thanks to ALL
Happy Holidays to ALL
Mario G.
djmariog@aol.com
Mario G.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:18 PM

Great news travels fast! The pen is mightier than the sword!

My Beloved Wife

Last edited by Dj Greg G : 11-30-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Not any time soon.

The next project is to go back to the GSA-Q5001 5 BAND EQ. We put that on hold for some time now. We had to focus on the ISO3001. Gary has been very busy with a huge install in Costa Rica I will post some pics soon.
Here is the Q5001

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a space in the rack already waiting for one!
Ask Gary to post some pictures on his site when he's finished with the Costa Rica install.

My Beloved Wife
Old 11-30-2008, 09:31 PM

Never mind that, have Gary post pictures of the Costa Rica install HERE.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:54 PM

Mario any idea when the Q50001 is scheduled for release? And I still have to come bye and check out the GSA ISO! I called you but I guess the time I was available didn't work for you.

Chris
Old 12-01-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcm
Mario any idea when the Q50001 is scheduled for release? And I still have to come bye and check out the GSA ISO! I called you but I guess the time I was available didn't work for you.

Chris

Chris

You are welcome to stop by tonight if you like after 7pm.

Give Me a Call
Old 12-01-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
The GSA ISO3001 ISOLATOR was used @ the BASSLINE party on Thousday @ Santos Party House. Gary had called John Davis and asked if they would use it & he said sure, another great guy and only a few blocks from me. I will post full comments from HEX HECTOR & DAVID MORALAS & pictures soon.

Big thanks to John David , Hex Hector , David Moralas.

Here is a photo of HEX HECTOR in the mix & on THE GSA ISO3001 @ SANTOS PARTY HOUSE.

Agin THANK YOU TO:
John David , Hex Hector , David Moralas.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellsound
Never mind that, have Gary post pictures of the Costa Rica install HERE.

Paul,

I will get the pics from Gary and post.

When are you going to stop by and check out the ISOLATOR ?

Your welcome to stop by, just 20 min. from the Lincoln Tunnel
Old 12-02-2008, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedjay
I Got a Chance to go play with the GSA-ISO3001 Last week. Awesome, A+ Mario and Gary really put there time into designing a Great unit! The Sound and Function is Smooth and Proper! Tonight They had a unit at the Baseline Party in NYC. The club has 100 TAD drivers in it! Boy was Hex Hector and David Morales Workin the system with the GSA-ISO3001!!! I cant wait for Santa to bring me my unit!!!!!

Agreed 100%! Mario was kind enough to have me over and show me some really great things: Rare vintage gear, mixers, etc. But the primary reason I went over was to check out the new GSA ISO. Very smooth and proper indeed. Sound is crystal clear. Bass, mids, and highs are very well articulated. And at only 6.5" deep, perfect for any mobile DJ like myself. He was very kind to let me take one home to demo on my system. I will post pics soon, have to hook it up tonight; I can't wait! Thanks again Mario.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:09 PM

The unit looks good Mario..Is there any chance the isolator can be available for shipping before Dec.24..?
Old 12-02-2008, 01:44 PM

I spoke with Mario,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPABloAnDres
The unit looks good Mario..Is there any chance the isolator can be available for shipping before Dec.24..?

the isolators will be available for sale Dec 19th, 2008.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:45 PM

Thanks for the info Greg..
Old 12-03-2008, 01:28 PM

So, I tested the new GSA ISO with my system...Great unit. Bass is tight and deep. Mids are well articulated and natural. Highs are crisp as can be. Pots are as smooth as butter. The unit fits perfect into my mobile rack. Flat response when the unit knobs are at 12 on all frequencies (and i payed particular attention to this). Solid construction on the unit as well. GSA and Mario have a great unit here. Santa Claus will be bringing me one on December 19th.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00847.JPG
Views:	1143
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	2147  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:06 AM

Mario,

I'm back from vacation, consider this as my formal order for the GSA 3001 Isolator being placed.

Look forward to hearing, using, and owning this piece!

Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubman5
Mario,

I'm back from vacation, consider this as my formal order for the GSA 3001 Isolator being placed.

Look forward to hearing, using, and owning this piece!

WELCOME BACK

Scott,

The unit is pleasing all. They look & listen & buy. The end product is what we were looking for. I also felt to keep it priced affordable.......

I am also running the next set of 50 which will be ready in 3 months. The first production run are just about all sold. The are made in AMERICA. The chassis is made in the same factory RLA did his and the RCA connectors are the same. I felt if the lasted Richard as long as they did, they would would last THE GSA ISO3001 just as long. I had many crossovers for repairs (X3000) & not one had an issue with the rca connector.

I will send you a unit by the weekend & I would love to know your true feeling on it.

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Mario G
Old 12-05-2008, 07:02 AM

Thats a date! Sounds like you have a winner on your hands, and I WANT TO HEAR IT on my system.

And, I will listen to it through BOTH the Rane 2016A and the Urei 1620, I am doing alot of things this winter, and I also have a small project concerning making six small biased capacitor boards, encased in a housing thats mountable to the speaker cabinet, with in and out terminals for the speaker wire, for my midrange horns. I want you to fabricate and assemble them for me, two caps, a 9v baqttery, battery holder, terminals, and housing. Simple, economical and effective device that improves dynamics, soundstage, and clarity! The information comes from noneother than JBL,s CHIEF OF ENGINEERING himself, Mr. Greg Timbers, the man responsible for many of JBL,s famed studio monitor and TOTL consumer speakers. The info is also posted online at the Lansing Heritage website, guys have been doing " Charge Coupled " networks for their home JBL speakers for some time now. EVERYONE swears by it.

Audio has become fun, once again, and music makes me want to..........

Old 12-08-2008, 07:08 AM

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPABloAnDres

Units will ready next week. If you would like a unit please email me your;

Name;
Address;
Phone;

I think close to 50 units are sold, by sending this info I can put a serial # to your name.

Thank You & Happy Holidays
Mario G.
djmariog@aol.com
Old 12-08-2008, 11:22 PM

Email Sent...