Wave Music Home
ReleasesCommunityYour OrderWave Music
ArtistsEventsDJ MixesShop

Wave Music Home


Home
About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links




Search


Adv. Search



Subscribe


Email






Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:55 PM
marcellus marcellus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
I'm also guessing my....

"Will the REAL Soundman Shorty" thread was deleted because that pissed off the almighty one. Hmmm! What's next? Maybe, I'm Shorty? Not! I'm 6'2 240lbs. I DO NOT work for Shorty or any of his companies. I'm happily employed at Verizon, where I work as a communication engineer and can prove it. So don't believe any bullshit coming from ANYONE here!
  #2  
Old 10-22-2009, 01:45 AM
clubman5 clubman5 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,946
And is why this thread has not been deleted!
__________________
Mr. Scott Fitlin
  #3  
Old 10-22-2009, 06:00 AM
clubman5 clubman5 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcellus
"Will the REAL Soundman Shorty" thread was deleted because that pissed off the almighty one. Hmmm! What's next? Maybe, I'm Shorty? Not! I'm 6'2 240lbs. I DO NOT work for Shorty or any of his companies. I'm happily employed at Verizon, where I work as a communication engineer and can prove it. So don't believe any bullshit coming from ANYONE here!
Anyway Verizon Employee, I opened the thread about Shorty, and , you know.

MARCELLUS, do not take advantage of me as I will electronically kick YOUR ASS if u do. I am saying it with 100% openess and there shall be no having to reason why I do what I do.

BUT FUCK AROUND, and I will HAMMER YOU.

GET IT. So, lets be friends.
__________________
Mr. Scott Fitlin
  #4  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
marcellus marcellus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
This is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubman5
Anyway Verizon Employee, I opened the thread about Shorty, and , you know.

MARCELLUS, do not take advantage of me as I will electronically kick YOUR ASS if u do. I am saying it with 100% openess and there shall be no having to reason why I do what I do.

BUT FUCK AROUND, and I will HAMMER YOU.

GET IT. So, lets be friends.

too... wait, wait, bwahahaha, bwahahaha.
(Ray Liotta voice from Goodfellas) "You're a funny guy."
Did you mean BUT FUCK AROUND, and I will HAMMER YOU or BUTT FUCK AROUND and YOU'LL TRY AND FUCK ME? Whatever the case maybe, neither is going to happen. You Have A Nice Day there innanet tough guy.
  #5  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:26 PM
clubman5 clubman5 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcellus
too... wait, wait, bwahahaha, bwahahaha.
(Ray Liotta voice from Goodfellas) "You're a funny guy."
Did you mean BUT FUCK AROUND, and I will HAMMER YOU or BUTT FUCK AROUND and YOU'LL TRY AND FUCK ME? Whatever the case maybe, neither is going to happen. You Have A Nice Day there innanet tough guy.
Ok, you won't play nice.

So, thread closed, and future threads about me, will be deleted.

__________________
Mr. Scott Fitlin
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.0.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006 Wave Music


© Wave Entertainment Group, Inc.