About Us
Labels
Distributed Labels
Links

Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads > Sound Installers and Manufacturers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 05:11 PM

Wmc And Ultra 2012.

By far the biggest and best year yet! Great Void Air Motion system at the National hotel again this year. HUGE Void PRIME rig at Ultra.

For people who are going to be down and would like a private tour or just to visit and talk shop feel free to email me nathan (@) aisaudio.com

Also the party I am most exited for is this

Our 3 Legends of House, Louie Vega, David Morales and Tony Humphries join forces for the first time in Miami in many years to bring you their unique sound of the 90's house era.
In the beautiful grounds of the art deco hotel the National, the 3 Kings play an exclusive 10 hour set of 90's house music. All around the amazing swimming pool and cabanas of the National Hotel.
This is an official 2012 WMC event all day party starting at 12 noon and ending at 10pm.
Advance tickets are now on sale at the reduced amount of $20.00
As we get nearer the event the price will increase and will be higher at the door on the day if we have not reached capacity.
Dont delay and make sure you get your ticket to this historic event
Tickets can be purchased now at the following link

Shorty's new isolator and a Urei mixer will be in the front end that day,
so I am personally extending an offer to come get a preview that day to interested parties. I can almost guarantee there will not be a system as clean and detailed for this demo. Not one to be missed for sure.

F
Freelance FOH/Monitor/System Tech/Stage Manager/
Stagehand Lead/Production Coordinator/Sound Enthusiast/Speaker Design

www.facebook.com/nathanshort
Old 03-05-2012, 09:41 PM

Cant wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanShort
By far the biggest and best year yet! Great Void Air Motion system at the National hotel again this year. HUGE Void PRIME rig at Ultra.

For people who are going to be down and would like a private tour or just to visit and talk shop feel free to email me nathan (@) aisaudio.com

Also the party I am most exited for is this

Our 3 Legends of House, Louie Vega, David Morales and Tony Humphries join forces for the first time in Miami in many years to bring you their unique sound of the 90's house era.
In the beautiful grounds of the art deco hotel the National, the 3 Kings play an exclusive 10 hour set of 90's house music. All around the amazing swimming pool and cabanas of the National Hotel.
This is an official 2012 WMC event all day party starting at 12 noon and ending at 10pm.
Advance tickets are now on sale at the reduced amount of $20.00
As we get nearer the event the price will increase and will be higher at the door on the day if we have not reached capacity.
Dont delay and make sure you get your ticket to this historic event
Tickets can be purchased now at the following link

Shorty's new isolator and a Urei mixer will be in the front end that day,
so I am personally extending an offer to come get a preview that day to interested parties. I can almost guarantee there will not be a system as clean and detailed for this demo. Not one to be missed for sure.

to hear your system and hang, should be amazing times with these veterans workin our product for the mases.

must get DRINKS! lol
Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 AM

To those waves people who came out and experienced that 3 Kings party yesterday, wow and Thank You! Had a fantastic day hanging w shorty and keeping those monster DJ's happy. Truly an epic party, on a beautiful day, and we really brought it up a step or 10 for the masses.

FYI the ISO he makes is great. I don't play politics or anyone's games on here, so just know that as an engineer, a real engineer, the piece is well built, really added a lot to my already good system, does everything it advertises, and quite simply sounds great.

Are there others, yes. Is this one world class? Yes.

Great day, great gear, good times.

Here all week, email me, or just come to the back door and ask for Nathan.

F
Freelance FOH/Monitor/System Tech/Stage Manager/
Stagehand Lead/Production Coordinator/Sound Enthusiast/Speaker Design

www.facebook.com/nathanshort
Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 PM

Was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanShort
To those waves people who came out and experienced that 3 Kings party yesterday, wow and Thank You! Had a fantastic day hanging w shorty and keeping those monster DJ's happy. Truly an epic party, on a beautiful day, and we really brought it up a step or 10 for the masses.

FYI the ISO he makes is great. I don't play politics or anyone's games on here, so just know that as an engineer, a real engineer, the piece is well built, really added a lot to my already good system, does everything it advertises, and quite simply sounds great.

Are there others, yes. Is this one world class? Yes.

Great day, great gear, good times.

Here all week, email me, or just come to the back door and ask for Nathan.

hanging out working the party together, your rig sounded nice was alot of fun over 2300 people showed up and was THE party of WMC.

Thanks for the nice compliments on the Iso-Q2, here is footage of this killer party rocking it with 2 SBS Designs Iso-Q2 processors, on your system...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33xy...0he2r8B-aXI%3D

Cant wait till the next one lol, Great work Nathan

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 03-27-2012 at 07:55 PM.