View Single Post
  #64  
Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 PM
pbellsound pbellsound is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 652
I'd say that around here, about 95% of all working DJ's, from small bars to full blown dance clubs works off a laptop. That remaining 5% has records or music CD's.
Reply With Quote