View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:34 AM

This is such utterly crap news. Scott was the first guy to pitch in his wisdom when a new guy asked a question. His reputation will grow in the forthcoming years as people search the archives and see this. He was extremely generous with his time and always willing to help.

Disagreeing with Scott was all part of the experience :-) It'd be a boring world if we all agreed on everything. I can think of numerous times when we'd be at loggerheads, eventually adopting each other's point of view into a new hybrid. I had some of the best debates I've ever had on the Internet with Scott...

I didn't get to meet him in person (procrastination on my behalf), but used to exchange PMs with him when I found something too incendiary to post in the forum myself :-) He always replied, usually letting me know it was something he was already aware of :-)

Not only has the forum lost, quite probably, its most generous contributor, but a real link with audio history has left us

My thoughts go out to his family at this time.

Justin

Bozak CMA 10-2-DL Full Rebuild

How Mixer Level Controls Work

Important Differences Between Types of Bozak