View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Stavropo
I don't think there was a sound vendor in NEw York state that didn't geta look into that project. Vic Calderone got us in there to spec a system when he was thinking of getting involved but he and us quickly realised it wasn't the right project for us.
I don't think there was anything malicious in the breaking down of those boxes. I know the guys who are doing the club in there and they're not like that at all. In NYC, it's a matter of where to store such huge boxes. I know someone who has all the old GSA speaker out of Love and has been trying to sell them for years. Very few people want such large cabinets these days and custom solutions are rarely adaptable to other spaces.
George

Not only malicious, but horribly stupid. The man is dead, you could have held a charity auction to benefit his family. You could have made one announcement on waves or his FB page. Those were his last work, there is NO excuse for their destruction. There were hundreds of people who would have taken those. The Dumpster did not deserve them.

F
Freelance FOH/Monitor/System Tech/Stage Manager/
Stagehand Lead/Production Coordinator/Sound Enthusiast/Speaker Design

www.facebook.com/nathanshort