Thread: Thrive Audio
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to atf104
Absolutely not true my friend. Thrive always was and always will be engineered and manufactured by Summit Audio and availability today is the same as in the past.

This includes: the high-end [Isolator] version pictured above, and the more minimal [Cutter] version.

Thrive processing and amplifiers are right now being sold to top dj's, nightclubs, studios and musicians around the world. I have Thrive products in nightclubs going on 5+ years of continuous use. I really can't speak more highly about the line. There are some fantastic competing products out there, but to my experience, Thrive processing and amplification is simply the best out there.

I am a Thrive dealer and would be more then happy to get anyone more information, pricing and availability. Just e-mail me at: adam@sonicsolutionsav.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulous
I believe dat unit is discontinued. Shorty is no longer with Summit Audio to produce Thrive products. He's now teamed up with Wave distribution and now made the ISO-Q2 which I can't recall exact price but I believe it's about $1100/$1200??

Last edited by atf104 : 02-10-2012 at 05:40 PM.