View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:50 PM

Sbs Designs At Namm Booth

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
On SBS ISO Q2 at Cielo NYC

“Sounded Great at Roots last night! With the new SBS Isolator! My new Toy!”

“The Isolator sounds lovely, the system at Roots, Cielo sounded super warm and powerful! This is the new isolator of 2012! A must have for DJs who use the isolators. I recommend highly and if you get one, mention I recommended!”

The Iso-Q2 hits international in Tokyo with Louie Vega

“All I can say is “magic & Inspiring!” Last night at the Sound Museum Vision in Tokyo ! I’m amazed at the reaction to elements of life: The Eclipse, Playback Listening Party, 2 Hours of Bliss! Thank you all in Tokyo who came out, I will never forget this night and seeing from the street a lunar eclipse was so inspirational! it just brought the new EOL Album full circle!… This was the First of many listening parties that will happen at my favorite spots worldwide through the New Year January til the album is released in April/May 2012… THE RECORDING SOUNDS LOVELY THANKS TO YOUR (SBS Designs) NEW ISOLATOR AND THE CLUB SOUNDED GREAT!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!”

“HOT!! NEW ISOLATOR!!! I’M USING IT ON THE ROAD AS WE SPEAK. IN AFRICA NOW!!

“GONNA BE GREAT! THE SBS ISO-Q2: FUTURE ISOLATOR!!!”

“I DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!”

Thank you Louie Vega

Here are a few shots of the Wave Distribution booth at the NAMM with SBS Designs products, & the New finalized look of the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, playing with the logo i decided the Iso-Q2 model # tex will go on the rt side of the front panel, and the SBS Designs Logo on the left.

Grammy Nominated producer Sting int for Shaggy comments on the Iso-Q2

http://sbsdesigns.com/the-pros-talk-...l-dj-producer/

On the SBS Designs ISO Q2
“ISO Q2 First Run/Special Edition… Modified specifically for the Sting International Thunder Sound System.”

“The ISO 2 was well worth the wait!”

“Rock solid bass with a kung fu kick. Caramel smooth mid-range, very comfortable on the ears. Definitive extension on the upper mid and hi frequencies.

Complete with a lo & hi freq sweep to filter out the disasters of today’s amateur engineered mixes whilst also being able to add a little sugar and spice to some of the dull & flat mixes of yesteryear.

I don’t put junk in my system: the ISO Q2 is the newest addition of quality pieces to Sting Sound. Let’s Rock!”

Thank you Sting Intl

SBS Designs products are exclusivly dist by Wave distribution.

all SBS Designs products come with a 10 yr parts and labor warranty

www.sbsdesigns.com

major SBS Designs news coming soon stay tuned!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NAMMBooth.4.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	3061  Click image for larger version

Name:	NAMMProduct.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	3062  Click image for larger version

Name:	NAMMProduct3.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	3063  Click image for larger version

Name:	NAMMProduct1.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	3064  Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW LOOK ISO2.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	3065  

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 02-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.