View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:01 PM

Louie Vega Comments From S Africa On

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
is now is apart of the SBS Designs Family,

LOUIE PICKS UP 2 SBS Designs ISO-Q2 PERFORMANCE HIFI PROCESSORS.

THE ISO-Q2 MADE A HUGE IMPRESSION ON LOUIE, HE FLIPPED FOR THE FEAT AND REALLY FLIPPED FOR THE SOUND QUALITY, AS HE SAID TO ME WAS UNREAL AND CONGRATS ON SUCH A HIGH QUALITY PROCESSOR,

HE HAD TOLD ME LATER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I HAVE TO DEBUTE MY LATEST ALBUM THRU IT, CAN YOU GET IT TO ME BY THURSDAY THATS WHEN I LEAVE TO TOUR. I WANT & NEED TO USE THE ISO-Q2 SO MY ALBUM SOUNDS THE BEST IT CAN FOR THE PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY IN JAPAN,

LOUIE IS PREMIERING HIS LATEST ALBUM RELEASE IN JAPAN THRU THE ISO-Q2 WITH A PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY OF 150 PRIVATE INDUSTRY GUESTS & ALOT OF PRESS, CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS. LOUIE TOLD ME THE CLUB WILL OPEN AND HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 TO THE PATRONS.

LOUIE WILL DEBUTE IT INTERNATIONALLY IN ITALY 1ST, THEN JAPAN AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN HE WILL DEBUTE IT IN SOUTH AFRICA, THATS HOW IMPRESSED LOUIE WAS WITH THE ISO-Q2 THIS PAST SUN.

LOUIE ASKED IF I WAS GOING TO WMC THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 THERE ASWELL!

Louie pickedup 2 Iso Q2 Processors to tour with As mentioned above, 1 for himself & the other for Anane Vega,

Thanks for the Support in the Finest Performance processors!

BIG UPS TO MORALES FOR TELLING LOUIE ABOUT THE ISO-Q CALLING LOUIE FROM HIS VACATION ALL THE WAY FROM PUERTO RICO. DAVID CALLED LOUIE TO TELL HIM HE HAD TO USE IT FOR THE 3 KINGS PARTY BECAUSE OF HOW WICKED HIS ISO-Q2 WAS THAT HE BOUGHT FROM ME AND TELLING HIM TO PICK THEM UP THAT IT IS OVER THE TOP.

LOUIE FLIPPED FOR IT AT THE 3 KINGS PARTY, SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE HOW IT BRANG THE MUSIC ESP THE CLASICS TO LIFE THAT THE SOUND QUALITY WAS UNREAL, WHICH IS WHAT LEAD HIM TO ASK ME FOR THEM. TONY HUMPHRIES SAID EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT IT WAS THEY WERE USING TO WORK THE SYSTEM THE WAY THEY WERE, SO THEY PEAKED ALOT OF PEOPLES CURIOSITY AND THE INFLUX OF INTEREST IS THRU THE ROOF NOW.

LOUIE TOLD ME HE IS CALLING DJS HE KNOWS TELLING THEM ABOUT IT,

THANK YOU LOUIE VEGA!

BIG NEWS ABOUT TO DROP SOON, STAY TUNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
John Davis Presents, The 3 Kings of House

THIS was such a great quality Party John thru, was nice to be able to have the 3 Kings run the old 90s classics so many great records of that period of House music.

Was great to get a chance to hear Tony Humphries, Louie Vega & David Morales, rock on the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, seems everyone enjoyed how it sounded and uplifted the experience.

Nice clips shown of David Morales and Louie Vega working and Manipulating the SBS Designs Iso-Q2 with some incredible footage by Jose Olivar ..

Loved Grand ending of David Killing the Iso-Q2 with Louie Vega!

Cant wait for the next, thanks John for this great party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci330...layer_embedded

SBS Designs Iso-Q2 mounted above the Mixer

LOUIE JUST POSTED FROM AFRICA ON HIS TOUR AND COMMENTS ON HIS SBS DESIGNS ISO-Q2 - I DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...8641144&ref=ts

Louie Vega HOT!! NEW ISOLATOR!!! I'M USING IT ON THE ROAD AS WE SPEAK. IN AFRICA NOW!!

Louie Vega - MY NEW ISOLATOR, I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT. ON TOUR IN AFRICA NOW!
9 hours ago Unlike 3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6131.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	3032  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6133.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	3033  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6135.JPG