View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:25 AM

LAst night Jellybean had Jihad Muhammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
night at system and it was an amazing party real dancers with REAL house music and classics, here is JB post on his facebook page..

John Benitez
There's no place like home, New York's global soul/soulful/deep house scene is alive & well.

I want to thank all the dancers, house heads & Ain't Nuthin But A House Party members that came out last night 2 System Danceclub for a evening of pure magic.

Sbs Shorty 's SBS SLAMMER, by far the best sound system in North America. Stay tuned: 4 my new weekly residen

Dj David Morales
Disco nap is done. Getting ready for my night out w a HOT babe.........her name is SYSTEM.

Had a great time @ SYSTEM. Thanks to all my friends and family that came out. The last hour is always the best! Shorty thank u for my new toy. You're def a cut above the rest. Your dedication is unmatched. Kudos.

Dj David Morales, Went by SYSTEM and played around w the SBS SLAMMER. Played some of my fav sounding records and all I can say is that Shorty did a great job. She's sooo smooth and warm. I look forward to working her w ppl in the room. Congratulations Shorty. Job well done.

David Compliments again on 7 Apr Twitter, DJDavidMorales David Morales,
Checked out the SBS SLAMMER @ SYSTEM yesterday. Wicked Analogue system. Shit ROCKS!

Joey Llanos
Just heard Shorty's "SYSTEM" Tight, articulate, a room to be reckoned with in New York City. Congrats Shorty SBS by Nature!

Queens Pride party Feat:
Tom Stephan - Super Chumbo

thanks to Michael Hades Yusef Xtravaganza Roze Black King Ralphy Sbs Shorty and everyone who came out to System last night!! what a great party- what a great SYSTEM!! I'm jealous! I want to take it back to London with me!!!

Just wanted to share that with you

as his Guest DJ,

Jihad comments on the SBS Slammer (tm)

Shorty... U put your foot in that system....By far the best I've heard so far in a long time. Next up Bang The Drum this Saturday w/ Dean and the Boatride on the 25th. Hope y'all got your tickets.

Jihad Muhammadposted to Sbs Shorty
Dude .... Your the best. That system is a beast. It's the best I've heard hands down in a long time. Thank you for last night.

Just wanted to share more DJ feedback on the SBS Slammer (TM) 100% Analog sound system.

Last edited by soundmanshorty : 06-13-2011 at 12:43 PM.