Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:01 AM
misterharrison misterharrison is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 185
Are there any other mixers that have the Bass/Mid/Treble controls that way round? Seems counterintuitive and every other mixer I've ever seen has Bass at the bottom and treble at the top.
Reply With Quote