View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
benjaminb benjaminb is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 320
so, what exactly is this thing?

it's not a sub-synth type of box? (i'm assuming that's what you mean when you say "not like a Boom box at all as some might think", unless i misunderstood)

is it an expander? (if so, how do you avoid hitting the amp too hard when you have it fully engaged?)

or is it some kind of compressor/limiter? (and if so, how is it able to "add air and extension", as well as "add detail and articulation on the kicks and bass lines & to eliminate the rolling and droning bass lines"?)

not looking for trade secrets or trying to pick a fight about lack of technical specs, just wondering what the hell this thing is.

also wondering if the "gain" knob simply adjusts input gain, and if so, does it need to be tweaked much for different sources?

Last edited by benjaminb : 07-06-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Reply With Quote