View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to atf104
Well you got my Elliott, I only do installed sound at nightclubs, corporate, etc, not mobile jobs.

And as I said, you're free to contact Eric @ Summit Audio if you're truly interested in the product, but as I stated, I highly doubt you are truly interested in the product, just grandstanding.

http://www.summitaudio.com/support.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Thompson
How can I "have a biased opinion because of Thrive's association (namely with Shorty)" when I have never met Shorty? For the record, the only person I've met from Wave Music is Paul Bell. Based on attending two of his Subwoofer Shootouts I have a good idea what Paul likes and dislikes in terms of sound in regards to bass. So his opinion would hold more weight than a person I have never met when tonal characteristics is topic off hand.

The best is based on your opinion. We have never formally met. Why should I take your word over some one I've chatted to face to face when there is such a reluctance in posting something as simplistic as the wattage figures 8 & 4 ohm loads stereo mode on the Thrive amplifiers?

Thanks for the invitation. I do not do installs. My amp racks are moved about in trucks or vans at all times.

I am happy hear you are content with Thrive Amplifiers. However the best sounding amplifier in the world will be useless if it is not powerful enough for the job.

Surely, I should not need to contact a company, listen to a marketing pitch from a salesman trying sell a product just to get the wattage figures under 8 & 4-ohm load stereo mode?

So I am asking you, as a proud Thrive user. What is the continuous average power rating under 8 & 4-ohm load stereo mode @ 20-20,000 kHz or 1 kHz in which you appear to be claiming is more powerful than the Crown 5000vz?

Those ratings are supposed to be listed in your userís manual.

Best Regards,