View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambourgie
Bossa,

Could you do me the honour of sending me the file please,

I have a different idea for the name/fonts/colours etc, so don't worry that your original mod is going to be copied

Started dismantling mine last night, that face plate ain't easy to get off is it?

I noticed that the EQ pots are blue alps as well, in theory, how hard do you think it would be to put another set of EQ's in (per channel eq)

Also, Which RK27's are they? This site seems to have a lot of variants,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALPS-RK27112-Blue-Velvet-Pots-10K-50K-100K-250K-500K-1M_W0QQitemZ350240094830QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cons umer_VintageAudio_RL?hash=item518befba6e
Depends on which EQs you want to have. You could build the same circuit that rane used in the master eq. It is no isolator but it is a good eq circuit that makes no phase problems.
But in the end you won't have enough space in the mixer to put this in for every channel not even for only one channel I think!

For the line pots you need the same resistor as the faders. In my version I have 50KAX2. You could also use the linear version 50KBX2, then you have another curve. If you want to test out if a linear curve could be better for you, you could put the crossfader in a line channel. The crossfader is the same as the line faders only with linear curve.

PM me your mail address and I will send you the file.