View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
are IT, the standards that are typically used are in no way in the league of the Lightspeed from Japan, though this is not as good as the Main lightspeed unit we are using for the amps and digital products. We also have the large unit for the main system that is a ref series unit that is just un real when im back in the office ill post a pic of this unit.

Id have to try the Bybee unit and see how much or little better it is or isnt. These Lightspeed power units are just incredible, the large unit is about $1,000.00 ill be picking a few up cause i am redoing all my conditioners with the Lightspeed products in my home ref system. It will open up the imaging and sepration of my system and will run quieter.

I will try the Bybee and see what is better

Shorty, the ByBee Master REF unit is right at $10grand and IMHO not worth the extra cabbage for minute differences. Although when they were demoing it out in Colorado, the system with the ByBee unit was producing the deepest bass, but the overall system clarity from highs, mids, and bass(punchy ass fuck...Tight Bass) was with the Lightspeed unit.