View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 AM

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator

Hello,

I am getting many emails just to answer a few questions i will post here also.

Gsa Iso3001 Isolator

I would like to clear a few things up. The unit will be ready in December. Gary & I had decided to do a first run of 50 pcs. We have 5 units which are prototypes and are all the same. I am not going to say that this unit is better than others what I will say is you are welcome to come by my place & demo it for yourself. We are pleased with this unit and 36 units are sold as of now. What I will offer you is that if you are not happy with your purchase I will refund your payment less shipping costs. The unit is made here in the USA with all carbon film resistors. I am getting many emails regarding the price. We will be selling the units for $895.00

Put your order in as the first run will go quick. I am certain you will be pleased with it.

Here are 2 emails I did get recently....
.................................................. ...........................................
Mario,

Expediting the 50 sets of metal. Plan to get all of this completed in December (prior to the 19th).

.................................................. .............................................
The Unit is perfect on my analyzer.

Here are my findings.

Low 16 Hz – 250 Hz that’s right 16 Hz there is no 20 or 30 Hz filter in the circuit - 7.7 DB of Gain with low pot fully clockwise
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mid 250 Hz – 4k
7.5 DB of Gain with mid pot fully clockwise
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
High 4k – 20k
7.5 DB of Gain with high pot fully clockwise
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I jumped the effects loop same in or out no change
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I feel the gain should be noted as 7.5 db per freq band

This should make you happy.
Gary Stewart

Thanks to ALL
Happy Holidays to ALL
Mario G.
djmariog@aol.com
Mario G.