Wave Music Community Board

Wave Music Community Board (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/index.php)
-   Sound Installers and Manufacturers (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   SBS ELECTRONICS Iso-Q2 (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/showthread.php?t=12383)

soundmanshorty 10-15-2011 02:46 PM

Sbs Designs Iso-q2 - 3 Kings Of House Footage
 
1 Attachment(s)
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Designs - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS Designs Iso-Q2 FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com

soundmanshorty 10-16-2011 05:07 PM

Some more shots of the SBS Electronics Iso-Q2
 
5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 THE FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS Designs Iso-Q2 FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

TAKING ORDERS NOw, Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


I demoed this unit at System yesterday on the SBS Slammer and thought i would post them

soundmanshorty 11-06-2011 04:04 PM

Jeelybean At Sullivan Room
 
5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS Designs Iso-Q2 FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


jellybean Benitez debuting the SBS Designs ISO-Q2 AT HIS BIRTHDAY EVENT NOV 5 2011 @ SULLIVAN ROOM

soundmanshorty 11-07-2011 08:30 PM

DJ David Morales goes with the SBS ISO-Q2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS ELEC FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS ELECTRONICS ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com



the SBS Iso-Q2 is really making alot of noise and djs are going SBS for Performance processing, here is David on his facebook page, he will Debut the SBS Elec Iso-Q2 at Stereo in Montreal this sat.

Our convo on facebook

Sbs Shorty That SBS ISO-Q2 Isolator will be ready by wed night for u, wait till you hear this bad boy!
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Jon Jon Hernandez ‎" )
7 hours ago · Like

Eric Gagné stay?? holiday???
7 hours ago · Like

Dj David Morales Shorty ....I need that toy for STEREO :))
2 hours ago · Unlike · 2

This piece is flying out the door, The pros are going SBS Elec for the Finest in performance Processing. More Heavy weight djs name to follow the PURCHASED the SBS Elec Iso-Q2,,,, Stay Tuned!

soundmanshorty 11-07-2011 08:35 PM

Sullivan Room Tech Adam Childs comments
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
the SBS Iso-Q2 is really making alot of noise and djs are going SBS for Performance processing, here is David on his facebook page, he will Debut the SBS Elec Iso-Q2 at Stereo in Montreal this sat.

Our convo on facebook

Sbs Shorty That SBS ISO-Q2 Isolator will be ready by wed night for u, wait till you hear this bad boy!
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Jon Jon Hernandez ‎" )
7 hours ago · Like

Eric Gagné stay?? holiday???
7 hours ago · Like

Dj David Morales Shorty ....I need that toy for STEREO :))
2 hours ago · Unlike · 2

This piece is flying out the door, The pros are going SBS Elec for the Finest in performance Processing. More Heavy weight djs name to follow the PURCHASED the SBS Elec Iso-Q2,,,, Stay Tuned!



on the SBS Iso-Q2 this past weekend with Jellybean Benitez @ Sullivan room!

Adam Childs on my Facebook page on the SBS Elec Iso-Q2

Adam Childs U all need to get 1 hands down Shorty out did him self on this. SullivanRoom & I had the opportunity to see this Beast in action friday night With dj jelly bean bonitas rocking his skills. Let me tell you this Beast is amazing. All I can say is WTF, I know what I want for Christmas =] & one more thing the price WOW. In one world (perfection)

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS ELEC FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS ELECTRONICS ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


soundmanshorty 11-07-2011 08:48 PM

This Sat Sting Intl will be debuting his SBS ELec Iso-Q2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS ELEC FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS ELECTRONICS ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


Performance Processor in the Sting Thunder Sound System @ The Morgan in Brooklyn..

Get Ready SBS Electronics is Heating up, More major djs supporting this KILLER new product line, Stay Tuned!

soundmanshorty 11-27-2011 01:54 PM

3 kings of house party
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Electronics - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS ELEC FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS ELECTRONICS ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


David Morales, Louie Vega & Tony Humphries will be using the Iso-Q2 today, i will post pics soon

soundmanshorty 11-30-2011 12:17 PM

Legend Louie Vega Joins &
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Designs - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS Designs Iso-Q2 FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

110 - 240v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY



Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


is now is apart of the SBS Designs Family,


LOUIE PICKS UP 2 SBS Designs ISO-Q2 PERFORMANCE HIFI PROCESSORS.

THE ISO-Q2 MADE A HUGE IMPRESSION ON LOUIE, HE FLIPPED FOR THE FEAT AND REALLY FLIPPED FOR THE SOUND QUALITY, AS HE SAID TO ME WAS UNREAL AND CONGRATS ON SUCH A HIGH QUALITY PROCESSOR,

HE HAD TOLD ME LATER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I HAVE TO DEBUTE MY LATEST ALBUM THRU IT, CAN YOU GET IT TO ME BY THURSDAY THATS WHEN I LEAVE TO TOUR. I WANT & NEED TO USE THE ISO-Q2 SO MY ALBUM SOUNDS THE BEST IT CAN FOR THE PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY IN JAPAN,

LOUIE IS PREMIERING HIS LATEST ALBUM RELEASE IN JAPAN THRU THE ISO-Q2 WITH A PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY OF 150 PRIVATE INDUSTRY GUESTS & ALOT OF PRESS, CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS. LOUIE TOLD ME THE CLUB WILL OPEN AND HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 TO THE PATRONS.

LOUIE WILL DEBUTE IT INTERNATIONALLY IN ITALY 1ST, THEN JAPAN AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN HE WILL DEBUTE IT IN SOUTH AFRICA, THATS HOW IMPRESSED LOUIE WAS WITH THE ISO-Q2 THIS PAST SUN.

LOUIE ASKED IF I WAS GOING TO WMC THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 THERE ASWELL!

Louie pickedup 2 Iso Q2 Processors to tour with As mentioned above, 1 for himself & the other for Anane Vega,

Thanks for the Support in the Finest Performance processors!

BIG UPS TO MORALES FOR TELLING LOUIE ABOUT THE ISO-Q CALLING LOUIE FROM HIS VACATION ALL THE WAY FROM PUERTO RICO. DAVID CALLED LOUIE TO TELL HIM HE HAD TO USE IT FOR THE 3 KINGS PARTY BECAUSE OF HOW WICKED HIS ISO-Q2 WAS THAT HE BOUGHT FROM ME AND TELLING HIM TO PICK THEM UP THAT IT IS OVER THE TOP.

LOUIE FLIPPED FOR IT AT THE 3 KINGS PARTY, SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE HOW IT BRANG THE MUSIC ESP THE CLASICS TO LIFE THAT THE SOUND QUALITY WAS UNREAL, WHICH IS WHAT LEAD HIM TO ASK ME FOR THEM. TONY HUMPHRIES SAID EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT IT WAS THEY WERE USING TO WORK THE SYSTEM THE WAY THEY WERE, SO THEY PEAKED ALOT OF PEOPLES CURIOSITY AND THE INFLUX OF INTEREST IS THRU THE ROOF NOW.

LOUIE TOLD ME HE IS CALLING DJS HE KNOWS TELLING THEM ABOUT IT,

THANK YOU LOUIE VEGA!

BIG NEWS ABOUT TO DROP SOON, STAY TUNED!

soundmanshorty 12-11-2011 03:32 PM

Sbs Designs Iso-q2 - 3 Kings Of House Footage
 
5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
is now is apart of the SBS Electronics Family,


LOUIE PICKS UP 2 SBS ELECTRONICS ISO-Q2 PERFORMANCE HIFI PROCESSORS.

THE ISO-Q2 MADE A HUGE IMPRESSION ON LOUIE, HE FLIPPED FOR THE FEAT AND REALLY FLIPPED FOR THE SOUND QUALITY, AS HE SAID TO ME WAS UNREAL AND CONGRATS ON SUCH A HIGH QUALITY PROCESSOR,

HE HAD TOLD ME LATER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I HAVE TO DEBUTE MY LATEST ALBUM THRU IT, CAN YOU GET IT TO ME BY THURSDAY THATS WHEN I LEAVE TO TOUR. I WANT & NEED TO USE THE ISO-Q2 SO MY ALBUM SOUNDS THE BEST IT CAN FOR THE PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY IN JAPAN,

LOUIE IS PREMIERING HIS LATEST ALBUM RELEASE IN JAPAN THRU THE ISO-Q2 WITH A PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY OF 150 PRIVATE INDUSTRY GUESTS & ALOT OF PRESS, CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS. LOUIE TOLD ME THE CLUB WILL OPEN AND HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 TO THE PATRONS.

LOUIE WILL DEBUTE IT INTERNATIONALLY IN ITALY 1ST, THEN JAPAN AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN HE WILL DEBUTE IT IN SOUTH AFRICA, THATS HOW IMPRESSED LOUIE WAS WITH THE ISO-Q2 THIS PAST SUN.

LOUIE ASKED IF I WAS GOING TO WMC THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 THERE ASWELL!

Louie pickedup 2 Iso Q2 Processors to tour with As mentioned above, 1 for himself & the other for Anane Vega,

Thanks for the Support in the Finest Performance processors!

BIG UPS TO MORALES FOR TELLING LOUIE ABOUT THE ISO-Q CALLING LOUIE FROM HIS VACATION ALL THE WAY FROM PUERTO RICO. DAVID CALLED LOUIE TO TELL HIM HE HAD TO USE IT FOR THE 3 KINGS PARTY BECAUSE OF HOW WICKED HIS ISO-Q2 WAS THAT HE BOUGHT FROM ME AND TELLING HIM TO PICK THEM UP THAT IT IS OVER THE TOP.

LOUIE FLIPPED FOR IT AT THE 3 KINGS PARTY, SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE HOW IT BRANG THE MUSIC ESP THE CLASICS TO LIFE THAT THE SOUND QUALITY WAS UNREAL, WHICH IS WHAT LEAD HIM TO ASK ME FOR THEM. TONY HUMPHRIES SAID EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT IT WAS THEY WERE USING TO WORK THE SYSTEM THE WAY THEY WERE, SO THEY PEAKED ALOT OF PEOPLES CURIOSITY AND THE INFLUX OF INTEREST IS THRU THE ROOF NOW.

LOUIE TOLD ME HE IS CALLING DJS HE KNOWS TELLING THEM ABOUT IT,

THANK YOU LOUIE VEGA!

BIG NEWS ABOUT TO DROP SOON, STAY TUNED!


John Davis Presents, The 3 Kings of House

THIS was such a great quality Party John thru, was nice to be able to have the 3 Kings run the old 90s classics so many great records of that period of House music.

Was great to get a chance to hear Tony Humphries, Louie Vega & David Morales, rock on the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, seems everyone enjoyed how it sounded and uplifted the experience.

Nice clips shown of David Morales and Louie Vega working and Manipulating the SBS Designs Iso-Q2 with some incredible footage by Jose Olivar ..

Loved Grand ending of David Killing the Iso-Q2 with Louie Vega!

Cant wait for the next, thanks John for this great party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci330...layer_embedded

SBS Designs Iso-Q2 mounted above the Mixer

Fred Bissnette 12-11-2011 04:44 PM

i see a bozak and a dope real in the booth as well, guess everyone has their preference any comparisons to the three dif types?

like voice wise?

soundmanshorty 12-11-2011 05:31 PM

Yea Louie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bissnette
i see a bozak and a dope real in the booth as well, guess everyone has their preference any comparisons to the three dif types?

like voice wise?


wanted those in the console because he had never seen or used the SBS Designs Iso-Q2 and agreed to use the Iso-Q2 because Morales was raving to him about it and said he was going to use the Iso-Q2,so Louie agreed to try it but wanted to keep the other units in the console so he had 2 familiar pieces to use.

Louie told me he got used to it after a few hours on it & loved the Iso-Q2, and purchased 2 that night, so i think that says it all.

Fred Bissnette 12-11-2011 06:10 PM

ok kool but what is the main dif between the units you using discrete op amps? whats the noise floor comparison and the bandwidth q of each control knob? and is it variable or selectable?

gimme some deets

Fred Bissnette 12-11-2011 08:44 PM

now that i read above i see you have it sweepable

kina like a semi parametric eq

neato

soundmanshorty 12-16-2011 01:01 PM

Louie Vega Comments From S Africa On
 
4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
is now is apart of the SBS Designs Family,

LOUIE PICKS UP 2 SBS Designs ISO-Q2 PERFORMANCE HIFI PROCESSORS.

THE ISO-Q2 MADE A HUGE IMPRESSION ON LOUIE, HE FLIPPED FOR THE FEAT AND REALLY FLIPPED FOR THE SOUND QUALITY, AS HE SAID TO ME WAS UNREAL AND CONGRATS ON SUCH A HIGH QUALITY PROCESSOR,

HE HAD TOLD ME LATER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I HAVE TO DEBUTE MY LATEST ALBUM THRU IT, CAN YOU GET IT TO ME BY THURSDAY THATS WHEN I LEAVE TO TOUR. I WANT & NEED TO USE THE ISO-Q2 SO MY ALBUM SOUNDS THE BEST IT CAN FOR THE PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY IN JAPAN,

LOUIE IS PREMIERING HIS LATEST ALBUM RELEASE IN JAPAN THRU THE ISO-Q2 WITH A PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY OF 150 PRIVATE INDUSTRY GUESTS & ALOT OF PRESS, CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS. LOUIE TOLD ME THE CLUB WILL OPEN AND HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 TO THE PATRONS.

LOUIE WILL DEBUTE IT INTERNATIONALLY IN ITALY 1ST, THEN JAPAN AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN HE WILL DEBUTE IT IN SOUTH AFRICA, THATS HOW IMPRESSED LOUIE WAS WITH THE ISO-Q2 THIS PAST SUN.

LOUIE ASKED IF I WAS GOING TO WMC THIS YEAR BECAUSE HE WILL BE ROCKING THE ISO-Q2 THERE ASWELL!

Louie pickedup 2 Iso Q2 Processors to tour with As mentioned above, 1 for himself & the other for Anane Vega,

Thanks for the Support in the Finest Performance processors!

BIG UPS TO MORALES FOR TELLING LOUIE ABOUT THE ISO-Q CALLING LOUIE FROM HIS VACATION ALL THE WAY FROM PUERTO RICO. DAVID CALLED LOUIE TO TELL HIM HE HAD TO USE IT FOR THE 3 KINGS PARTY BECAUSE OF HOW WICKED HIS ISO-Q2 WAS THAT HE BOUGHT FROM ME AND TELLING HIM TO PICK THEM UP THAT IT IS OVER THE TOP.

LOUIE FLIPPED FOR IT AT THE 3 KINGS PARTY, SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE HOW IT BRANG THE MUSIC ESP THE CLASICS TO LIFE THAT THE SOUND QUALITY WAS UNREAL, WHICH IS WHAT LEAD HIM TO ASK ME FOR THEM. TONY HUMPHRIES SAID EVERYONE WAS ASKING WHAT IT WAS THEY WERE USING TO WORK THE SYSTEM THE WAY THEY WERE, SO THEY PEAKED ALOT OF PEOPLES CURIOSITY AND THE INFLUX OF INTEREST IS THRU THE ROOF NOW.

LOUIE TOLD ME HE IS CALLING DJS HE KNOWS TELLING THEM ABOUT IT,

THANK YOU LOUIE VEGA!

BIG NEWS ABOUT TO DROP SOON, STAY TUNED!


Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
John Davis Presents, The 3 Kings of House

THIS was such a great quality Party John thru, was nice to be able to have the 3 Kings run the old 90s classics so many great records of that period of House music.

Was great to get a chance to hear Tony Humphries, Louie Vega & David Morales, rock on the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, seems everyone enjoyed how it sounded and uplifted the experience.

Nice clips shown of David Morales and Louie Vega working and Manipulating the SBS Designs Iso-Q2 with some incredible footage by Jose Olivar ..

Loved Grand ending of David Killing the Iso-Q2 with Louie Vega!

Cant wait for the next, thanks John for this great party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci330...layer_embedded

SBS Designs Iso-Q2 mounted above the Mixer


LOUIE JUST POSTED FROM AFRICA ON HIS TOUR AND COMMENTS ON HIS SBS DESIGNS ISO-Q2 - I DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...8641144&ref=ts

Louie Vega HOT!! NEW ISOLATOR!!! I'M USING IT ON THE ROAD AS WE SPEAK. IN AFRICA NOW!!

Louie Vega - MY NEW ISOLATOR, I DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT. ON TOUR IN AFRICA NOW!
9 hours ago · Unlike · 3

soundmanshorty 12-21-2011 06:38 PM

Louie Vega ROCKS s Africa over 10,000 people
 
4 Attachment(s)
LOUIE VEGA @ POLOKWANE RUGBY STADIUM, DEC 18 2011, with his SBS Designs Iso-Q2

Specs

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
MAKING ITS GLOBAL DEBUTE AT STUDIO 54 OCT 18TH BROADCASTED ON SIRIUSXM`S STUDIO 54 CH 15, AND THE LIBERTY THEATRE OCT 2011.

THE SBS ISO-Q2 FINEST SOLID STATE 3 WAY ISOLATOR & EQ.....

TAKING ORDERS NOW,

Pre production spy pic,

SBS Designs - Iso-Q2

3 WAY ISOLATOR & PROGRAM EQ

GAIN SPECS

INFINITY CUT, + 15 DB BOOST PAST 12 OCLOCK / UNITY SETTING ON POTS

LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY CHOICE

LOW FREQ POT RANGE FROM 50 HZ TO 400 HZ

HIGH FREQ RANGE FROM 3.1 K TO 12.6 K

MASTER GAIN TRIM ON REAR PANEL.

THE SBS Designs Iso-Q2 FEATURES A MASTER REAR PANEL DETENTED GAIN POT. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED FOR FOR MIXERS WIDE IMPEDANCES SO THERE IS NO LOSS IN DRIVE IN ANY CONFIGURATION IT IS USED IN, WITH BRAND X, Y OR Z.

I CHOSE TO USE A DETENTED MASTER GAIN POT FOR EASE OF RE CALIBRATION, SO THE ENGINEER CAN COUNT THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS THEY ARE INCREASING OR DECREASING THE ISO-Q2 FOR TOTAL RECALL SETTINGS, THE MASTER GAIN RANGE IS FROM OFF TO MATCH UNITY.

THE MASTER GAIN TRIM CAN BE USED TO REDUCE THE DRIVE TO A SYSTEM FOR ADITIONAL PROTECTION WITH HEAVY HANDED DJS SO OVER LIMITING IS NOT NEEDED, OR TO INCREASE THE GAIN ON A SYSTEM FOR MIXERS WITH LOW DRIVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DRIVE THEM SO HOT FOR BETTER FIDELITY.

EFFECTS LOOP

SWITCHABLE UN BALANCED EFFECT LOOP IN OR BYPASS, SWITCH IS LOCATED ON REAR PANEL.

THE ISO-Q2 CAN BE USED IN A LOOP OR MAIN OUT OF ANY MIXING CONSOLE

THE SBS Designs ISO-Q2 IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN A EFFECTS LOOP OF A MIXER, OR IT CAN BE USED ON A MAIN OUTPUT OF ANY MIXER.

I/O

UN BAL RCA IN AND OUT, OR BAL IN AND OUT.

BAL ZONE / TAPE OUT

RCA UNBAL EFECTS LOOP

Power

115 - 230v ready with a switch

FREQ RESP

8 HZ - 100 KHZ

WARRANTY

5 YR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY

Potential clients please contact me for all sales @

shorty@systemsbyshorty.com


DIMENSIONS

1 RU

8 IN DEEP

4 lbs

115v - 230 v ready with a switch, fits easily into any console

soundmanshorty 12-30-2011 09:30 PM

Louie Vega rocks the SBS DESIGNS ISO-Q2 on
 
107.5 WBLS AND ON WWW.WBLS.COM STREAMING LIVE GLOBAL DEBUTE,TONIGHT ROOTS NYC 10PM TO MIDNIGHT

charles0322 01-02-2012 04:13 PM

Saw the ISO-Q2 in action this week, very nice piece of gear Shorty!

Nothing but praise from it's owner, peace and Happy 2012

soundmanshorty 01-02-2012 05:53 PM

Christian Pronovost
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by charles0322
Saw the ISO-Q2 in action this week, very nice piece of gear Shorty!

Nothing but praise from it's owner, peace and Happy 2012


DEF a Veteran in MTL Loves the Iso-Q2, sold off his old Isolator to get the Iso-Q2 and is over joyed with the Iso-Q2..

I have alot shipping next week to MTL as well guys are getting them like crazy some are even buying 2 so they have 1 for there home system the other to use in clubs and on the road.

Glad you and all my clients like it

soundmanshorty 01-02-2012 06:31 PM

Paradise Garage DJ Joey Llanos shares
 
1 Attachment(s)
his thoughts on his Facebook page on the SBS Designs Iso-Q2

Thank You Joey Llanos and David Depino for having such great things to say to the industry on the SBS Designs Iso-Q2

here is a Free Music Demo download to hear the Iso-Q2 & Prototype SBS Designs SP-! ENJOY

SBS DESIGNS PROCESSING AUDIO SAMPLER - A FREE AUDIO SAMPLE MIX DEMO - 80 MIN DOWNLOAD

HEAR THE HIFI RECORDED QUALITY OF CHOICE MUSIC THRU THESE AMAZING NEW PROCESSORS FROM SBS DESIGNS - THE ISO-Q2 & SP1 TUBE WARMING PROCESSOR....

GO TO THIS LINK FOR THE FREE LINK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SBS-D...44309389012800

soundmanshorty 01-16-2012 08:23 PM

Louie Vega on the Iso-Q2
 
4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
107.5 WBLS AND ON WWW.WBLS.COM STREAMING LIVE GLOBAL DEBUTE,TONIGHT ROOTS NYC 10PM TO MIDNIGHT


On SBS ISO Q2 at Cielo NYC

“Sounded Great at Roots last night! With the new SBS Isolator! My new Toy!”

“The Isolator sounds lovely, the system at Roots, Cielo sounded super warm and powerful! This is the new isolator of 2012! A must have for DJs who use the isolators. I recommend highly and if you get one, mention I recommended!”

The Iso-Q2 hits international in Tokyo with Louie Vega

“All I can say is “magic & Inspiring!” Last night at the Sound Museum Vision in Tokyo ! I’m amazed at the reaction to elements of life: The Eclipse, Playback Listening Party, 2 Hours of Bliss! Thank you all in Tokyo who came out, I will never forget this night and seeing from the street a lunar eclipse was so inspirational! it just brought the new EOL Album full circle!… This was the First of many listening parties that will happen at my favorite spots worldwide through the New Year January til the album is released in April/May 2012… THE RECORDING SOUNDS LOVELY THANKS TO YOUR (SBS Designs) NEW ISOLATOR AND THE CLUB SOUNDED GREAT!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!”

“HOT!! NEW ISOLATOR!!! I’M USING IT ON THE ROAD AS WE SPEAK. IN AFRICA NOW!!

“GONNA BE GREAT! THE SBS ISO-Q2: FUTURE ISOLATOR!!!”

“I DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!”

Thank you Louie Vega

soundmanshorty 02-03-2012 06:50 PM

Sbs Designs At Namm Booth
 
5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
On SBS ISO Q2 at Cielo NYC

“Sounded Great at Roots last night! With the new SBS Isolator! My new Toy!”

“The Isolator sounds lovely, the system at Roots, Cielo sounded super warm and powerful! This is the new isolator of 2012! A must have for DJs who use the isolators. I recommend highly and if you get one, mention I recommended!”

The Iso-Q2 hits international in Tokyo with Louie Vega

“All I can say is “magic & Inspiring!” Last night at the Sound Museum Vision in Tokyo ! I’m amazed at the reaction to elements of life: The Eclipse, Playback Listening Party, 2 Hours of Bliss! Thank you all in Tokyo who came out, I will never forget this night and seeing from the street a lunar eclipse was so inspirational! it just brought the new EOL Album full circle!… This was the First of many listening parties that will happen at my favorite spots worldwide through the New Year January til the album is released in April/May 2012… THE RECORDING SOUNDS LOVELY THANKS TO YOUR (SBS Designs) NEW ISOLATOR AND THE CLUB SOUNDED GREAT!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!”

“HOT!! NEW ISOLATOR!!! I’M USING IT ON THE ROAD AS WE SPEAK. IN AFRICA NOW!!

“GONNA BE GREAT! THE SBS ISO-Q2: FUTURE ISOLATOR!!!”

“I DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!”

Thank you Louie Vega


Here are a few shots of the Wave Distribution booth at the NAMM with SBS Designs products, & the New finalized look of the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, playing with the logo i decided the Iso-Q2 model # tex will go on the rt side of the front panel, and the SBS Designs Logo on the left.

Grammy Nominated producer Sting int for Shaggy comments on the Iso-Q2

http://sbsdesigns.com/the-pros-talk-...l-dj-producer/

On the SBS Designs ISO Q2
“ISO Q2 First Run/Special Edition… Modified specifically for the Sting International Thunder Sound System.”

“The ISO 2 was well worth the wait!”

“Rock solid bass with a kung fu kick. Caramel smooth mid-range, very comfortable on the ears. Definitive extension on the upper mid and hi frequencies.

Complete with a lo & hi freq sweep to filter out the disasters of today’s amateur engineered mixes whilst also being able to add a little sugar and spice to some of the dull & flat mixes of yesteryear.

I don’t put junk in my system: the ISO Q2 is the newest addition of quality pieces to Sting Sound. Let’s Rock!”

Thank you Sting Intl

SBS Designs products are exclusivly dist by Wave distribution.

all SBS Designs products come with a 10 yr parts and labor warranty

www.sbsdesigns.com


major SBS Designs news coming soon stay tuned!

soundmanshorty 02-07-2012 02:30 PM

Thanks to Traxsource.com for
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundmanshorty
Here are a few shots of the Wave Distribution booth at the NAMM with SBS Designs products, & the New finalized look of the SBS Designs Iso-Q2, playing with the logo i decided the Iso-Q2 model # tex will go on the rt side of the front panel, and the SBS Designs Logo on the left.

Grammy Nominated producer Sting int for Shaggy comments on the Iso-Q2

http://sbsdesigns.com/the-pros-talk-...l-dj-producer/

On the SBS Designs ISO Q2
“ISO Q2 First Run/Special Edition… Modified specifically for the Sting International Thunder Sound System.”

“The ISO 2 was well worth the wait!”

“Rock solid bass with a kung fu kick. Caramel smooth mid-range, very comfortable on the ears. Definitive extension on the upper mid and hi frequencies.

Complete with a lo & hi freq sweep to filter out the disasters of today’s amateur engineered mixes whilst also being able to add a little sugar and spice to some of the dull & flat mixes of yesteryear.

I don’t put junk in my system: the ISO Q2 is the newest addition of quality pieces to Sting Sound. Let’s Rock!”

Thank you Sting Intl

SBS Designs products are exclusivly dist by Wave distribution.

all SBS Designs products come with a 10 yr parts and labor warranty

www.sbsdesigns.com


major SBS Designs news coming soon stay tuned!


the BIG support of SBS Designs goods.

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...ge&page_id=383

thanks guys the best music site online!

Estacy 02-07-2012 03:41 PM

looks like its taking off!
mind sharing some sales figures so far?

Mistick Krewe 02-07-2012 03:47 PM

looks like traxsource published a press release.... ;)

in any event, congrats for the press and accolades Shorty...
hope business is very brisk and fufilling....

soundmanshorty 02-07-2012 05:41 PM

Yea things are
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Estacy
looks like its taking off!
mind sharing some sales figures so far?


Really movin along X the interest in the line is way beyond what I thought it wld be with such a young company and the way the pros have gotten behind the Designs.

The studio market is now looking into the line as well for recording and mastering facilities., I have demoes with major figures in the industry major mastering labs and hip hop producers. So its crazy esp with Wave distribution behind me, Dave Bryce who built the Adam monitor line is behind SBS Designs building the line exactly how he did with Adams now with everyone over @ Wave Dist. So SBS DESIGNS IS IN AMAZING HANDS, I cldnt have asked to be with a better group of guys. Alan Sides from Ocean way studios loved some products we have to.

Thanks Mistic, im really thankful Traxsource offered to help SBS Designs out spreading the word puting it on the site to there million viewers a month with the site and Eblast.

The info in the release is what I wrote on The specs of the Iso Q2, a bit of info on what I represent with SBS Designs, and a bit on me and what I have done to get it out to people that might not know what I have acomplished & SBS Represents to the market...

Thanks for your kind words


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.0.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2006 Wave Music