Wave Music Community Board

Wave Music Community Board (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/index.php)
-   Tech Talk for Gearheads (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pictures (http://www.wavemusic.com/community/showthread.php?t=3438)

Tanoka 09-09-2004 01:10 PM

Re: The floor

Quote:

Originally posted by Richi
Is the actual floor concreate or wooden rafters?

Wood

Tanoka 09-09-2004 01:11 PM

:)

Quote:

Originally posted by dancindave
I like that DUO stick headphone you got there

I prefer my RS-1s!

Acidtension 09-09-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Thousands of people do that nowadays... how do you know its a DUO Audio stick headphone, with such a low-resolution pic ? :p

It does look like it has that sticker with "Duo" written in black... but I can't be sure of it

hehe

dancindave 09-09-2004 02:17 PM

Eagle eyes my friend.

Acidtension 09-09-2004 03:34 PM

:D

moonmoon 09-09-2004 03:48 PM

Re: The setup

Quote:

Originally posted by Tanoka
It's a little awkward but I made do with having to share it with mi brother.

Is that a Kardon tube ..

If so how do you like its sound... ?

Tanoka 09-09-2004 04:21 PM

Re: Re: The setup

Quote:

Originally posted by moonmoon
Is that a Kardon tube ..

If so how do you like its sound... ?

It's the very first stereo integrated amp model 299A produced by HH Scott circa 1958. I just had it recapped and tuned.

The sound is surreal.

Tanoka 09-16-2004 11:36 PM

LATE! ! !

Quote:

haha haha just realized who you were!

For real though I was surprised how well it works for djing. I used the body n soul model before which was quite crap and my brother bought those $100 Sony ones can't remember the model now and even they were weak compared to the DUO model. Honestly when I ordered it I wasn't expecting it to work so well! Major Props!

But the flashing light never worked on mine. I prefer not having it so even better!

johnpuga1982 09-16-2004 11:55 PM

Re: LATE! ! !

Quote:

Originally posted by Tanoka
But the flashing light never worked on mine. I prefer not having it so even better!

You have to crank up the cue volume for it to flash.

Tanoka 09-17-2004 12:09 AM

Re: Re: LATE! ! !

Quote:

Originally posted by johnpuga1982
You have to crank up the cue volume for it to flash.

Really? I guess I only have it cranked when its at muh ear so never noticed it before! Thanks.

johann 09-18-2004 06:00 AM

setup

Here is mine

Peace
Johann

root 09-22-2004 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my console for the moment. The PM-90 is fitted on a custom made desk stand, and the decks are on top of two separate cases. A piece of cloth hides the cables. Once I have the time and suitable material I will build a proper console (with fitting a 3U rotary mixer on mind).

The odd red ball is a part of the famous tomato chair from the 70's.

-Aleksi

Acidtension 09-25-2004 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My setup is sexier...!!

:cool: :D :D :D :D

clubman5 09-25-2004 02:55 PM

Well, well!

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozaureik
My setup is sexier...!!

:cool: :D :D :D :D

Portugeuse babe, huh?

:eek:

Acidtension 09-25-2004 08:45 PM

Re: Well, well!

Quote:

Originally posted by clubman5
Portugeuse babe, huh?

:eek:

Actually, its a downloaded babe while searching for "fat babes" on google... :D :D :D :D :D

Long time ago, though :cool:

clubman5 09-25-2004 09:36 PM

Re: Re: Well, well!

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozaureik
Actually, its a downloaded babe while searching for "fat babes" on google... :D :D :D :D :D

Long time ago, though :cool:

I see, so you like em Fluffy huh?

Acidtension 09-26-2004 12:30 PM

Re: Re: Re: Well, well!

Quote:

Originally posted by clubman5
I see, so you like em Fluffy huh?

Fluffy... lol... that rembembers me of a friend of mine that went to a Sex Shop in Amsterdam this year and bought a pair of fluffy handcuffs (pinkish) to offer (or to use with) a girl friend of his...

Imagine what... After arriving in Portugal, when passing the control for a domestic flight (from Lisbon to Porto), he was stopped, and the guards were searching his bag... then they found that, which was responsible for him being stopped (I laughed when noticed that was the reason, and even made fun of the situation - "oh, his fetiches got him in trouble" :D)... There was a moment when the guard (one that looked like his life was fucked up every minute) was holding the pink fluffly handcuffs with two fingers.... everybody should have seen that... we didn't have our digital camera ready to shot... otherwise it would be the pic of the year :D
They stopped him because handcuffs are considered to be a dangerous object (to make hostages, hahaha) - this is totally stupid, as they passed normally in amsterdam (where security is better), and the handcuffs even had a swtich to open them without the need of a key... so... nobody can make hostages with those fluffy fetiche handcuffs... LOL!!! :D :D :D

Repplying to your question now... : no, not really... I was just after a fun pic to use as an avatar, 1 year ago I guess :D

esqmock 09-27-2004 08:12 PM

Pictures

How do you post pictures from my computer files, when it try to attach it says the file is too big. I'm using a Olympus Stylus 400. Any suggestions?

Richi 09-27-2004 10:33 PM

Reduce

You will need to reduce the file size or image size so that it's smaller than 1mb, it should really be only about 50-100k for the web.
________
R230

esqmock 09-28-2004 09:41 AM

Pictures

Do you know how to reduce the size? Thanx Ken

louped garou 09-28-2004 01:02 PM

if you are on microsoft

you can use paint....

daniels 09-28-2004 01:31 PM

Re: Pictures

Quote:

Originally posted by esqmock
Do you know how to reduce the size? Thanx Ken

Hi Ken

If you're running Windows, then chances are you also have the Microsoft Photo Editor. Sometimes no shortcut is installed for it, but you could find it in this folder: C:\Program Files\Shared Files\Microsoft Shared. Go to the Image menu in the toolbar and then choose Resize and change the size to something like 800*600 or 600*450 pixels. Don't forget to save the resized image with a new name, since I guess you would want to keep the original large image.

/Daniel

solchild 09-29-2004 03:34 PM

I know its not a Urei or a Bozak, but I really can't afford one. Maybe one day. The Vestax is good enough for home use, plus I have it hooked up to a old british mixer so it warms up the sound a bit.

peace!my setup

louped garou 09-29-2004 03:40 PM

nice looking console tho....

solchild 09-29-2004 04:11 PM

thanks, I built it myself.
want one?